Under the direct supervision of the CEO, you will contribute to the smooth running of the company and to the success of the TRIFLO project in close collaboration with the operational team (DEV, PROD, V&V, QA/RA/CA) and with the F&A Supervisor.
ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTICS
- Assisting the F&A Supervisor in processing electronic and postal mail, sending and receiving parcels.
- Establishing individual expense reports for all employees.
- Preparing, verifying, signing, and archiving business contracts such as NDAs, consultancy Agreements.
- Handling the initial training (induction) of new employees.
- Performing duties such as updating databases, filing documents, researching information, preparing various documents and presentations, making inventories...
- Welcoming visitors.
- Coordinate internal and external appointments and meetings.
- Organizing events at the Biopôle, in Switzerland and abroad (room reservations, train and air travel arrangements, hotel and restaurant reservations, etc.).
- Updating promotional documents such as Teaser, Key Investment Drivers, Project Overview and Business Plan.
- Updating and completing market research documents.
- Handling external communication via our two main internet channels: LinkedIn and website.
- Conduct study supporting Novostia’s market position
- Conducting competitive intelligence on competitors and partners.
- Providing assistance in fundraising.
- Other duties on request
The expected profile
- University Degree (Bachelor/Master) in business management, marketing, or finance or a Federal Certificate of Professional Maturity
- Candidates with no previous work experience are considered if they can show a clear interest in high technology and the medical industry and have the potential to develop in the position.
- Ability and willingness to work in a start-up environment.
- Team player, multi-tasking, flexibility, availability, organization, attention to details, accuracy, rigor, thoroughness in control and writing and preparation of documents, time and priority management, problem solving, initiative, curiosity, ability to think quickly and efficiently, solution oriented, at ease with numbers, including compiling and analyzing spreadsheets, commercial awareness.
- Business acumen, professional outward appearance and attitude, confidentiality, and trust.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French, German is a plus.
- Exemplary human values and business ethics.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Epalinges/Lausanne
- Applicants must imperatively live in or near Lausanne
- Activity rate: 50% or more at the beginning with the perspective of 100%. Presence 5 days a week on site required, all mornings in case of 50% work.
- Applicant must be Swiss or holder of a work permit in Switzerland
If you are highly motivated by the position and believe you meet at least 80% of the qualifications, please explain your career plans and tell us what you can contribute to Novostia in the current phase and for the next 3 years. Your primary contact for this position is: a.barbal [at] novostia.com ()style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline"